光伏系統 / Photovoltaic system
Photovoltaic solar industrial roof
Industrial and commercial rooftop projects are a very promising type of distributed photovoltaic projects. According to a report by a domestic securities firm, domestic industrial and commercial rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation is already economical and its IRR (internal rate of return) can reach about 15%.
In addition to the income from electricity, the industrial and commercial roof project has the following highlights:
1. The components of the roof can help to "adjust" the indoor temperature for free. Summer and winter can play the role of cooling and heat preservation;
2. Reduced carbon emissions. In the future, when the country levies carbon emissions taxes or deals, it will receive additional income;
3. The perfect combination of solar modules and roof is an effective display of beauty and social responsibility.
(1) Photovoltaic building integrated roof power generation system (BIPV)
The photovoltaic building integrated roof power generation system perfectly combines solar photovoltaic power generation with buildings, and realizes the construction of roofs with solar panels. The installation structure of the solar panel is extremely stable, long service life, light weight of overall structure, saving materials, easier to install, disassemble and repair, and can replace the roof of traditional industrial plant. The photovoltaic building integrated roof power generation system is suitable for: 1. Newly built industrial plant roofs, without the need for color steel tiles, directly install the photovoltaic BIPV roof power generation system; 2. Second, the life of the color steel tiles reaches the roof of the industrial plant that needs to be replaced, without changing the plant There is a structural design, no additional roof load is required, and it is directly replaced with a photovoltaic BIPV roof.
(2) Additional PV system (BAPV) built on existing buildings
Additional rooftop photovoltaic system is a form of installation of photovoltaic power generation system on the roof of a building for power generation applications, mainly including BAPV flat roof photovoltaic system, BAPV inclined roof photovoltaic system, BAPV color steel tile roof photovoltaic system. On a flat roof, a photovoltaic bracket is generally used to set the ideal light inclination; on a sloping roof, it is usually installed on the south elevation of the slope.
BAPV flat roof photovoltaic system / BAPV inclined roof photovoltaic system
BAPV color steel tile roof photovoltaic system